Monday, June 14, 2010

spending my time


hello there! it's 0145 while i'm starting to post something here. nothing much about to say. just hoping that i can keep on posting more inputs everyday in my blog and try to love this free time activity. a little bit bout me, i'm 24, living in a big family with 6 siblings around me, right here in shah alam. love this place! i'm still single since i'm not married yet. hehe. but do have a special bf. i'm still studying in the Univ of Sheffield, UK and hoping to complete my studies really really soon because i get bored of it. honestly. i love taking photos but i dont have one camera. sigh. hehe. i'm talkative, rush, impatience, full of anger and the bad-things list goes on. hehe. but i admit that i'm pretty quick to cool down but not 100% in most times. hehe. i hardly to love myself due to my own attitude and hopefully people around me would like me and help me to change the way i am. being so yourself is not that good and not practical in many times, for me. i'm on losing weight right now because i think that it's cool to have a smaller shape compared to what i have before. hehe. it's not bout being not thankful but it's for a better shape and just for a better look. oh i love kebaya. hehe. precisely, kebaya nyonya. never try on even once. hope this coming hari raya, i would have one! lovely. oo i got to tell you that i'm proud to born with the chinese look. so chinese look when i was little, and the look becomes evidence without the tudung! hehe. craps.

okay. hope this will be a good start for me to write more for this blog. till then, taa!

No comments:

Post a Comment